tiistai 29. tammikuuta 2019

Longing for Light and Colours


Even though I find the simple colour palette of our Finnish winter to be incredibly beautiful and serene, I've found myself longing for light and bright colours. Here are a few of my last pics from our garden last fall. Such amazing light and bright colours full of life! Having four seasons is a true blessing though, and each one has it's pros and cons. Like most things in life.

I've decided to start writing my blog in english, as I've noticed that I have a lot of international viewers. I've also studied my BBA-degree in english and worked in an international company, so the language comes naturally to me. It also helps that I am no longer part of any blog portal, because it gives me the freedom to do as I please. 

Dreaming of spring and sun,

Melissa

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti