keskiviikko 6. helmikuuta 2019

Apple Girl


So I went and upgraded my Iphone to the new XR. Took me a while to get used to the bigger size of this one, but now I could not imagine having a smaller size phone anymore. Imagine how things change! I just love having a larger screen ( or am I just getting older?! ;) and seeing all beautiful pictures in a bigger size!

I also ordered a lovely case with bright flowers for my new device. First, I was going to order a case with a more descrete pattern, but this one kept pulling my attention. Might have something to do with my current longin for bright colours that I recently mentioned here on the blog as well. And wow, this case really gives you that spring feeling! Exactly what I needed! :)

Have a great evening! See you soon!

Melissa


Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti