sunnuntai 31. maaliskuuta 2019

Man's Best Friend


Ever since Honey passed, I've really missed both her and Ronja (can't believe it's been almost three years since her passing) so much. Guess I've also come to the realization that there was something so special about those two girls. These girls simply seemed to have the ability to see straight into my very soul. They could read me and my feelings as an open book. There was such depth and wisdom in the eyes of both Ronja and Honey. They were my best friends, and soulmates in their own, distinct way. A connection of souls - that is the best way I can describe it. 

Miss you both, mommy's girls. 

Sending you all my love,

Melissa

2 kommenttia:

  1. Täälläkin kaivataan kaikkia kolmea poikaystäväni edesmenneitä koiria, joista yksi menehtyi vasta hieman yli vuosi sitten. Vaikka hänellä on uusi koira, joka on ihana ja mullekin tosi rakas, näitä kolmea muuta koiraa tulee kaivattua ajoittain.

    VastaaPoista